Online Banking & Ecommerce Solutions
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4 hours
What you will learn:
- How to get started with banking online and why it’s imperative to have a separate bank account for your personal affairs and your business affairs
- What accounts, products and services you need to run your business
- Which transaction banking and merchant facilities are out there and how to decide what your business needs
- The types of bank fees you might be up for when it comes to online banking and ecommerce solutions
- What EFTPOS and POS (point of sale) solutions are out there
- Exploring your ecommerce solutions – Paypal, Stripe, eWay & more
- Efficiencies to be had if you are already doing banking online including integrating and syncing your accounts from point of sale to your accounts system, and from your ecommerce website to your accounts system to save you hours on data entry!
- Apps and tools which can help you keep a track of your finances online
WATCH THE WEBINAR RECORDING NOW:
- Compare Online Banking Options
Compare transaction accounts from all of Australia’s significant banks and credit unions
Commonwealth Bank’s online internet banking site, Netbank, is Australia’s number one ranked in Australia
National Australia Bank is ranked #2 in Australia
ANZ is ranked #3 in Australia
Westpac is ranked #4 in Australia.
- Xero Bank Feeds
Approximately 70 Australian banks and financial institutions supplying direct feeds to Xero
- MYOB Bank feeds
Approximately 110 Australian banks and financial institutions supplying direct feeds to MYOB
Electronic funds transfer at the point of sale (EFTPOS) is a payment system that lets your customers pay directly into your bank account using an EFTPOS machine using a plastic card, such as a bankcard, credit card or debit card.
Stripe is a suite of APIs that powers commerce for businesses of all sizes.
eWAY’s secure online payment gateway makes it easy and hassle free for you to accept credit card payments through your website.
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay online without sharing financial details, send and receive money or accept credit and debit cards as a seller.
Square serves your entire business, from secure credit card processing for EMV and tap-and-go credit cards to EFTPOS and invoicing software.
The smarter way to pay online and in-store at thousands of stores you love.
Afterpay offers your customers an easy way to pay over time for their purchases, while you get paid straight away. Sell more with no risk.
- Retail Express
Australia’s leading POS system and stock control software for growing retailers.
An all-in-one website and ecommerce solution – you can sell online, on social media, in store, or out of the boot of your car.
A highly customisable eCommerce platform for WordPress websites
Bigcommerce is a true all-in-one ecommerce platform with all the tools to grow your business
Magento is the most popular commerce platform in the world, with more than 250,000 merchants around the globe selling more and driving innovation.
Neto provides single ecommerce platform which includes instore POS sales management and eBay. Selling online made easy for all retailers.
The PDF below is of the slides presented during the webinar. Feel free to download this for your records! The file is 5.6MB and the time to download it will depend on the strength of your internet.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
Connect with over 400 other businesses who have done the program on our Facebook group…