Online Procedures & Systems
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4 hours
What you will learn:
- What an operations manual is and why you need one
- Understand the difference between processes, procedures and standards
- Explore the benefits of creating processes, procedures and standards for your business
What a procedure is and how to create one
- Coming up with a plan of what processes, procedures and standards your business might need based on your core business activities
- How to create effective processes, procedures and standards
- Options for taking your procedures, processes and standards online
- How you can collaborate on the creation and update of your procedures, processes and standards online
- Methods of sharing your procedures, processes and standards online so your networks are aware of them on creation and know where to access them into the future
- And more
WEBINAR RECORDING COMING SOON!
- Ashurst Australia
A global financial firm that focuses on educating people in business about local laws and policies, with a particular focus on working with technology.
- Google Sites
A structured wiki and Web-page creation tool as part of Google’s G-suite, allowing you to manage your Web-page through Google.
- Zoho Wiki
A wiki creation tool specifically made for small businesses with simple tools that allows you to collaborate and share documents, track your statistics and organise projects with your team.
An online intranet creator with drag and drop features that help you to share and collect information, notes, forms, documents and files within your team.
File sharing and storage software that allows you to work collaboratively with your team on any device you have.
A document management and storage facility hosted by Microsoft that allows you to collaborate on projects with your team.
Cloud-based accounting software made for small businesses that allow you to invoice, bank and bookkeep all on the same site.
The PDF below is of the slides presented during the webinar. Feel free to download this for your records! The file is 5.6MB and the time to download it will depend on the strength of your internet.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
Connect with over 400 other businesses who have done the program on our Facebook group…
WHAT’S NEXT IN YOUR DIGITAL UPSKILLING JOURNEY?