Automating Business Operations Online
LEVEL: MODERATE to ADVANCED
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4 hours
What you will learn:
- Streamlining and automating business operations online – An introduction to add-ons, online ecosystems, data automations, apis and more
- What automation is and why you should take a look at it
- Automation Systems out there – what is worth taking a look at
- Who uses it and who does it well
- The differences between automations and triggers highlight two different aspects of your support workflow: time and action.
- How to find more cool software to plug into your business, how to evaluate, implement and monitor performance
- And much more!
WEBINAR RECORDING COMING SOON!
Zapier is an app-based automation for the web that connects all of your app accounts into one.
Free web based server used to create chains of applets through Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and more.
Automatic data sharing between some popular accounting, email, Ecommerce, billing and CRM accounts.
Cloud-based application that allows you to automate your marketing, sales and business processes.
Allows you to sync your contacts between apps for easy communication within your team.
- Microsoft Flow
Allows you to create automated workflows between apps and services to sync files, notifications and collect data.
- Tibco Mashery
Helps to enhance your API Management capabilities to manage your business.
- Roguewave Software
Simplifies code writing to help automate your social media and promotions.
Allows for streamlined API’s to connect all of your applications, content and devices.
A single platform that allows for email, SMS, promotions, surveys and online channels, data and services to be connected.
Integrates data from CRM, Sales and Marketing into a single location for you to analysis with ease.
Marketing automation that allows you to analysis your marketing statistics all in the one location.
Automation software for large and small companies worldwide. Helps to create a stress free marketing and automation process.
The PDF below is of the slides presented during the webinar. Feel free to download this for your records! The file is 5.6MB and the time to download it will depend on the strength of your internet.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
Connect with over 400 other businesses who have done the program on our Facebook group…
WHAT’S NEXT IN YOUR DIGITAL UPSKILLING JOURNEY?