MODULE: Communicating and Collaborating Online
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4 hours
What you will learn:
- What communication & collaboration systems exist out there
- How to gaining efficiencies on email and whether you really even need to use email as much as you do
- Tools to help you get on top of your emails in the first instance, and then manage your inbox faster and easier
- Tools to work out what your time is being spent on and how to increase efficiency around communication and through collaboration
- What is instant messaging and how you can use it for business operations
- How to streamline communications coming in through multiple channels using tools such as Slack
- How to collaborate online using tools such as Skype, Google Hangout, Viber & more
- The future of online communication and collaboration – Facebook for Work, Facebook Messages, Video and more.
WATCH THE WEBINAR RECORDING NOW:
The PDF below is of the slides presented during the webinar. Feel free to download this for your records! The file is 5.6MB and the time to download it will depend on the strength of your internet.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
Connect with over 400 other businesses who have done the program on our Facebook group…
WHAT’S NEXT IN YOUR DIGITAL UPSKILLING JOURNEY?