Customer satisfaction systems can help you measure the level of your customer’s satisfaction which can can give you valuable insights into what your customers REALLY think about you and your product/services/staff and overall experience with your customer. Understanding this and getting it right can build your customer loyalty and referral and reduce customer churn.
Join us for this one hour webinar and learn about customer satisfaction systems you could be using in your business! Learn:
- Why it is important to measure if your customers are satisfied
- Why digital customer satisfaction systems can be better than paper copies
- Different systems you can use to measure if your customers are satisfied
- Which systems suit which industries, customer bases and situations
- Compare system’s features that make them unique and an overview of their pricing plans
- Which customer satisfaction systems integrate with other online softwares
- What questions to ask – collecting qualitative versus quantitative data
- How long is too long when it comes to preparing customer surveys?
- How to access and interpret the results of customer satisfaction systems and how often you should be doing it
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND PREREQUISITES
- People who do not currently use a customer satisfaction system in their business
- People who do use a customer satisfaction system in their business but who are open to learning of other systems which exist out there
- People who are hopeful of getting more out of their customer satisfaction systems
- People who are not analysing the insights their customer satisfaction systems are giving them
- People who would like more knowledge on the types of questions to ask and how to draw insights from the data provided
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A dynamic and interactive one hour webinar with someone who knows what they are talking about
- The opportunity to ask questions
- Inspiration, information and innovative techniques to take home and try too
- Live demonstrations
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Guest presenter – TBC
Katrina Lees – Facilitator
With humble beginnings as a student doing work experience for The Creative Collective during its first year in operation (2007), Katrina was quickly snapped up as a contractor working. In 2009, Katrina became the first franchisee of The Creative Collective, establishing the Newcastle office.
In 2014 Katrina and Yvette Adams (another Level Up trainer) joined forces as business partners, with Kat taking on 50% shares in the company at the tender age of 30.
Since the partnership, The Creative Collective have expanded the service offering, driven extensive growth and further streamlined client experiences with the agency through the extensive use of communication and collaboration systems.
Drawing on a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in design and communication from the University of the Sunshine Coast Kat’s strengths lie in design, web development and crowdfunding. She also takes the lead on logistics, finance and operations with projects.
She has taken the lead on the research and implementation of many new systems for The Creative Collective, including mastering the art of automations, to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in our processes where ever possible.
Kat will share the exact techniques she has used with much success for her own company.REGISTER NOW
Please note: Recordings of this content will be made available post event for just $25. Access to this content will be made available free to program participants.
Cancellation Policy: Should you register and be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. Please provide your log in details to them as we are unable to do this for you.REGISTER NOW