Join us for this webinar and learn about providing training online and Project Management and improve your productivity and profitability!
- What your options are for providing training online both live and recorded to both your internal team, your customers, and the public
- What an online project management system is and how it can improve your productivity
- What online project management systems exist out there
- What sorts of features you can expect from a project management system
- And more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND PREREQUISITES
- People who are not already providing training online to their team, customers or the public
- People who are providing training online to their team, customers or the public but who are open to learning about new ways of doing things and systems they may not have heard of
- People who are not already using an online project management system (where relevant)
- People who are using an online project management system but who are open to learning about new ways of doing things and systems they may not have heard of
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A dynamic and interactive one hour webinar with someone who knows what they are talking about
- The opportunity to ask questions
- Inspiration, information and innovative techniques to take home and try too
- Live demonstrations
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Andrew Marks – GUEST EXPERT
Andrew Marks is a self-confessed nerd. He’s been working online almost since before there was an online, and with almost 20 years on web development and online marketing experience, he is a wealth of knowledge and experience. When he isn’t training, Andrew works as a freelance developer, helping small business get online, and designing custom solutions for the big end of town.
What makes Andrew such a popular presenter is his ability to explain otherwise complex internet concepts in layman’s terms. Participants in his workshops and webinars always leave inspired by the new skills they’ve learned.
Andrew grew up in the outback and has lived all over Queensland, only to settle in the Brisbane CBD. He recently moved out to the northern suburbs where he lives with his girlfriend Emma and his two Labradors, Molly and Dudley.
Yvette Adams – FACILITATOR
Yvette Adams is a serial entrepreneur having started six businesses from scratch, the first a newspaper when she was just 17, and 2 of which she has since sold.
She is the founder and co-owner of The Creative Collective, a digital marketing agency; the founder and owner of spin off company The Training Collective, a digital skills training organisation and awardshub.com, an online portal for business owners wanting to find business awards they may be able to enter, and to gain assistance in the preparation of their submissions.
She won the ICT Woman of the Year at the iAwards in 2013 and the Commonwealth Bank Business Owner category at the Telstra Business Womens in Queensland in 2010.
In 2015 she was recognised for making a significant contribution to science and innovation in Queensland and included on the department’s Queensland Science and Innovation Champion Hall of Fame and in 2016 she was named as a Digital Champion by Queensland Government.
Yvette is a twice published author, and is regularly called on as a media commentator and keynote speaker, facilitator and MC for events all over Asia Pacific. Most recently she has been presenting a new show called Young Entrepreneurs which can be viewed on BRiN, the world’s first business advisor in your pocket, which already has over 9,000 downloads from 74 countries.
Yvette will share the exact techniques she has used with much success for her own companies for storage and back ups, communication and collaboration.REGISTER NOW
Please note: Recordings of this content will be made available post event for just $25. Access to this content will be made available free to program participants.
Cancellation Policy: Should you register and be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. Please provide your log in details to them as we are unable to do this for you.REGISTER NOW