Join us for this one hour webinar and learn about open data, data analytics & reporting and how it can improve your businesses productivity and profitability! Learn:
- What data is and why you might like to track and analyse it
- How to identify your businesses KPIs (key performance indicators) and track them
- What dashboard software is out there and how to select one to monitor your business performance
- What open data is and how you can use it in your business
- What data analytics software exists
- How to find more cool software to plug into your business, how to evaluate, implement and monitor performance
- And much more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND PREREQUISITES
- People who have not already identified their KPIs (key performance indicators)
- People who have identified their KPIs (key performance indicators) but who aren’t reporting on them on a consistent basis
- People who do not have any dashboard monitoring of their business KPIs
- People who have dashboard monitoring of their business KPIs, but who don’t check it regularly or know what they should be looking for
- People who do not know what open data is
- People who know what open data is, but not how it could be applicable to their business
- People who are interested in gaining overall efficiencies around their business activities
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A dynamic and interactive one hour webinar with someone who knows what they are talking about
- The opportunity to ask questions
- Inspiration, information and innovative techniques to take home and try too
- Live demonstrations
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Ryan is the Senior Community Affairs Manager for Queensland, New South Wales and ACT with nbn. As well as facilitating the physical rollout of the nbn™ network with Councils, his role is to assist key stakeholders to fully understand the nbn™ and the benefits and opportunities it brings to communities. Ryan has held community engagement roles with a diverse range of organisations including State and Federal Government, Cancer Council Queensland and the Japanese Board of Education. Ryan will cover the morning session about how to connect to faster internet, choosing an ISP and being safe online.
Yvette Adams is a serial entrepreneur having started six businesses from scratch, the first a newspaper when she was just 17, and 2 of which she has since sold.
She is the founder and co-owner of The Creative Collective, a digital marketing agency; the founder and owner of spin off company The Training Collective, a digital skills training organisation and awardshub.com, an online portal for business owners wanting to find business awards they may be able to enter, and to gain assistance in the preparation of their submissions.
She won the ICT Woman of the Year at the iAwards in 2013 and the Commonwealth Bank Business Owner category at the Telstra Business Womens in Queensland in 2010.
In 2015 she was recognised for making a significant contribution to science and innovation in Queensland and included on the department’s Queensland Science and Innovation Champion Hall of Fame and in 2016 she was named as a Digital Champion by Queensland Government.
Yvette is a twice published author, and is regularly called on as a media commentator and keynote speaker, facilitator and MC for events all over Asia Pacific. Most recently she has been presenting a new show called Young Entrepreneurs which can be viewed on BRiN, the world’s first business advisor in your pocket, which already has over 9,000 downloads from 74 countries.
Yvette will share the exact techniques she has used with much success for her own companies for storage and back ups, communication and collaboration.REGISTER NOW
Please note: Recordings of this content will be made available post event for just $25. Access to this content will be made available free to program participants.
Cancellation Policy: Should you register and be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. Please provide your log in details to them as we are unable to do this for you.REGISTER NOW