Join us for this one hour webinar and learn about working more efficiently online and improve your productivity and profitability! Learn:
- What different environments are there to work online including G Suite, Office 365 and more
- Discover more about G Suite and Office 365 and how they can be used on any operating system (Mac or PC).
- Learn about Gmail, Calendar, Google Docs, Outlook and Office Online, Google Drive & OneDrive for Business
- How to use GSuite and Office 365 offline when you can’t connect to the internet and sync automatically when you reconnect
- Cool tools which go well with the G Suite products
- Other Microsoft products included in your Office 365 account
- How to gain efficiencies on email and whether you really even need to use email as much as you do
- Tools to help you manage email faster and easier
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND PREREQUISITES
- People who are not yet using Microsoft Office 365 or G Suite and who would like to find out more about it
- People who are using Microsoft Office 365 or G Suite and who would like to make sure they are getting the most out of it
- People who are motivated to work more efficiently online and who may or may not be using cloud technology for communication and collaboration
- People who struggle to keep up with their email and who would like to learn hacks to manage a burgeoning inbox
- People who would like to explore new collaboration and communication tools and who are open to considering new ways of doing things in their business for maximum efficiency
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A dynamic and interactive one hour webinar with someone who knows what they are talking about
The opportunity to ask questions
Inspiration, information and innovative techniques to take home and try too
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Sonia Cuff – ‘The Microsoft girl’
Sonia is passionate about technology and how it can enable people to be more productive and to achieve more. She brings 10 years of enterprise systems administration and architecture experience to the small business space. She loves keeping pace with the latest changes in technology and sharing this with other small businesses, now as a Microsoft MVP (Office Servers & Services).
Noticing where most businesses were getting stuck with technology, she has shifted my focus to virtual CIO services for small businesses – especially focusing on quick wins, technology adoption and business process improvement, primarily with Microsoft solutions. She loves speaking to groups of business owners and IT professionals and writing blogs and articles online.
Yvette Adams – ‘The Google girl’
Yvette Adams is a serial entrepreneur having started six businesses from scratch, the first a newspaper when she was just 17, and 2 of which she has since sold.
She is the founder and co-owner of The Creative Collective, a digital marketing agency; the founder and owner of spin off company The Training Collective, a digital skills training organisation and awardshub.com, an online portal for business owners wanting to find business awards they may be able to enter, and to gain assistance in the preparation of their submissions.
She won the ICT Woman of the Year at the iAwards in 2013 and the Commonwealth Bank Business Owner category at the Telstra Business Womens in Queensland in 2010.
In 2015 she was recognised for making a significant contribution to science and innovation in Queensland and included on the department’s Queensland Science and Innovation Champion Hall of Fame and in 2016 she was named as a Digital Champion by Queensland Government.
Yvette is a twice published author, and is regularly called on as a media commentator and keynote speaker, facilitator and MC for events all over Asia Pacific. Most recently she has been presenting a new show called Young Entrepreneurs which can be viewed on BRiN, the world’s first business advisor in your pocket, which already has over 9,000 downloads from 74 countries.
Yvette will facilitate the discussion and also share how she uses G Suite with much success for her own companies.REGISTER NOW
Please note: Recordings of this content will be made available post event for just $25. Access to this content will be made available free to program participants.
Cancellation Policy: Should you register and be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. Please provide your log in details to them as we are unable to do this for you.REGISTER NOW