Come along to this one hour evening webinar and learn about communicating online and improve your productivity and profitability! Learn:
- What communication & collaboration systems exist out there
- How to gaining efficiencies on email and whether you really even need to use email as much as you do
- Tools to help you manage email faster and easier
- What is instant messaging and how you can use it for business operations
- How to streamline communications coming in through multiple channels using tools such as Slack
- How to collaborate online using tools such as Skype, Google Hangout, Viber & more
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND PREREQUISITES
- People who are motivated to work more efficiently online and who may or may not be using cloud technology for communication and collaboration
- People who struggle to keep up with their email and who would like to learn hacks to manage a burgeoning inbox
- People who would like to explore new collaboration and communication tools and who are open to considering new ways of doing things in their business for maximum efficiency
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A dynamic and interactive one hour webinar with someone who knows what they are talking about
- The opportunity to ask questions
- Inspiration, information and innovative techniques to take home and try too
- Live demonstrations
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Luke Humble is a successful entrepreneur and marketing professional, who has been at the core of the formation of a portfolio of international businesses including Frozen Motion (Clubsnapper), Demonic Group, Rock It Rally, Exquisite Wines, Harmonize Media and Scanning Ocean Sectors.
A pioneer in his field, Luke is now the Managing Director of Italic Creative, an award winning creative agency which offers innovative design and commercial solutions to its international client base across Australia, the UK, the USA, Dubai and Europe.
Given he has clients in various countries and a virtual team, Luke has extensive experience with online communication tools. He is also adept at advising on the enhancement and streamlining of business models in order to take a larger, more profitable slice of the relevant market.
With humble beginnings as a student doing work experience for The Creative Collective during its first year in operation (2007), Katrina was quickly snapped up as a contractor working. In 2009, Katrina became the first franchisee of The Creative Collective, establishing the Newcastle office.
In 2014 Katrina and Yvette Adams (another Level Up trainer) joined forces as business partners, with Kat taking on 50% shares in the company at the tender age of 30.
Since the partnership, The Creative Collective have expanded the service offering, driven extensive growth and further streamlined client experiences with the agency through the extensive use of communication and collaboration systems.
Drawing on a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in design and communication from the University of the Sunshine Coast Kat’s strengths lie in design, web development and crowdfunding. She also takes the lead on logistics, finance and operations with projects.
She has taken the lead on the research and implementation of many new systems for The Creative Collective, including mastering the art of automations, to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in our processes where ever possible.
Kat will share the exact techniques she has used with much success for her own company.REGISTER NOW
Please note: Recordings of this content will be made available post event for just $25. Access to this content will be made available free to program participants.
Cancellation Policy: Should you register and be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. Please provide your log in details to them as we are unable to do this for you.