Join us for this one hour webinar and learn about using video conferencing and video capture solutions and how, with access to faster internet you can use video within your business more! Learn:
- What is video conferencing
- What is screen and video capture
- Tools for video conferencing, capturing & editing video
- Google Hangouts, Skype
- Webinar technology such as Crowdcast, GoToWebinar, WebEx & WebinarJam
- How creating video touch-points can help convert leads into clients and train your staff
- How to plan your video content properly, so you’re creating the right video for the right purpose, at the right time.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND PREREQUISITES
- People who aren’t currently doing video conferencing
- People who are doing video conferencing
- People who aren’t currently doing screen captures
- People who aren’t currently running webinars
- People who are doing screen captures but who want to become aware of different software and capture options
- People who are running webinars but who would like to compare software options out there
- People who would like to gain more inspiration and ideas on how they could be using more video strategies in their businesses with access to faster internet
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A dynamic and interactive one hour webinar with someone who knows what they are talking about
- The opportunity to ask questions
- Inspiration, information and innovative techniques to take home and try too
- Live demonstrations
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Ben Amos – Guest Speaker
Ben Amos is founder and creative director of Innovate Media; one of Queensland’s most sought after online video strategy and production agencies, based on the Sunshine Coast. He is also founder of the Vlog Pod and Chief Digital Strategist over at Engage Video Marketing. He is also currently writing the book on how professional service firms can engage clients more effectively with online video.
At the heart of it – Ben loves showing people how to grow market reach and revenue in the real world by tapping into the power of online video marketing for their business.
Katrina Lees – Facilitator
With humble beginnings as a student doing work experience for The Creative Collective during its first year in operation (2007), Katrina was quickly snapped up as a contractor working. In 2009, Katrina became the first franchisee of The Creative Collective, establishing the Newcastle office.
In 2014 Katrina and Yvette Adams (another Level Up trainer) joined forces as business partners, with Kat taking on 50% shares in the company at the tender age of 30.
Since the partnership, The Creative Collective have expanded the service offering, driven extensive growth and further streamlined client experiences with the agency through the extensive use of communication and collaboration systems.
Drawing on a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in design and communication from the University of the Sunshine Coast Kat’s strengths lie in design, web development and crowdfunding. She also takes the lead on logistics, finance and operations with projects.
Kat has created many screen captures for the company, and used video conferencing often to collaborate with her team and clients across Australia.
Kat will share the exact techniques she has used with much success for her own company.REGISTER NOW
Please note: Recordings of this content will be made available post event for just $25. Access to this content will be made available free to full program participants. Register for the full program here.
Cancellation Policy: Should you register and be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. Please provide your log in details to them as we are unable to do this for you.REGISTER NOW