If you’d like to take leave from your business, step sideways into a different role or simply escape a repetitive or menial set of tasks to concentrate on an area of your business where you can make the best impact, then you need to document your businesses procedures and systems for others to follow.
Even better, place them online and encourage your team and business advisers to create and collaborate these as your business evolves to ensure quality assurance in the way your businesses products or services are created or delivered.
The creation of business procedures also adds great value to your business should you ever have aspirations of selling it one day, or simply to jog your memory on how to log in or complete a task if time has passed since you last performed it. Business processes, procedures and standards are also vital for training staff and induction programs, as well as formal processes like staff performance reviews.
Jump on this one hour webinar and learn more about the importance and benefits of online procedures and systems, and improve your productivity and profitability! Learn:
- What an operations manual is and why you need one
- Understand the difference between processes, procedures and standards
- Explore the benefits of creating processes, procedures and standards for your business
What a procedure is and how to create one
- Coming up with a plan of what processes, procedures and standards your business might need based on your core business activities
- How to create effective processes, procedures and standards
- Options for taking your procedures, processes and standards online
- How you can collaborate on the creation and update of your procedures, processes and standards online
- Methods of sharing your procedures, processes and standards online so your networks are aware of them on creation and know where to access them into the future
- And more
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND PREREQUISITES
People who are not already documenting their business procedures or saving them online
People who are documenting their business procedures and saving them online but who would like some guidance on how they could be improving their approach to this
People who are interested in gaining overall efficiencies around their online activities
- People who would like strategies to allow them to work on the business and not in the business as much
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A dynamic and interactive one hour webinar with someone who knows what they are talking about
- The opportunity to ask questions
- Inspiration, information and innovative techniques to take home and try too
- Live demonstrations
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Guest speaker – TBC
Facilitator – Katrina Lees
With humble beginnings as a student doing work experience for The Creative Collective during its first year in operation (2007), Katrina was quickly snapped up as a contractor working. In 2009, Katrina became the first franchisee of The Creative Collective, establishing the Newcastle office.
In 2014 Katrina and Yvette Adams (another Level Up trainer) joined forces as business partners, with Kat taking on 50% shares in the company at the tender age of 30.
Since the partnership, The Creative Collective have expanded the service offering, driven extensive growth and further streamlined client experiences with the agency through the extensive use of communication and collaboration systems.
Drawing on a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in design and communication from the University of the Sunshine Coast Kat’s strengths lie in design, web development and crowdfunding. She also takes the lead on logistics, finance and operations with projects.
She has taken the lead on the research and implementation of many new systems for The Creative Collective, including mastering the art of automations, to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in our processes where ever possible.
Kat will share the exact techniques she has used with much success for her own company.
Please note: Recordings of this content will be made available post event for just $25. Access to this content will be made available free to full program participants. Register for the full program here.
Cancellation Policy: Should you register and be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. Please provide your log in details to them as we are unable to do this for you.REGISTER NOW