Join us for this one hour webinar and learn how to improve your customer’s experience with your company through the use of online systems such as PBX phone systems, CRMs, live chat and more. Learn:
- How to map your customer journeys / life cycles
- Considering online platforms your customers may have interactions with your company on such as your website, phone, email, live chat, social media, text and other emerging communication mediums
- What is a CRM and why every company needs one
- What your options are for CRM systems, online phone systems and other customer experience platforms
- How you can integrate customer experience systems
- The advent of chat bots and other cutting edge customer experience systems
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND PREREQUISITES
- Businesses who have not yet documented their customer journeys/lifecycles
- Businesses who do not currently have a CRM system
- Businesses who are keen on exploring customer experience systems available to them
- Businesses who are keen to find out about the advent of chat bots and other cutting edge customer experience systems
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A dynamic and interactive one hour webinar with someone who knows what they are talking about
- The opportunity to ask questions
- Inspiration, information and innovative techniques to take home and try too
- Live demonstrations
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Guest Speaker – TBC
Facilitator -Yvette Adams
Yvette Adams is a serial entrepreneur having started six businesses from scratch, the first a newspaper when she was just 17, and 2 of which she has since sold.
She is the founder and co-owner of The Creative Collective, a digital marketing agency; the founder and owner of spin off company The Training Collective, a digital skills training organisation and awardshub.com, an online portal for business owners wanting to find business awards they may be able to enter, and to gain assistance in the preparation of their submissions.
She won the ICT Woman of the Year at the iAwards in 2013 and the Commonwealth Bank Business Owner category at the Telstra Business Womens in Queensland in 2010.
In 2015 she was recognised for making a significant contribution to science and innovation in Queensland and included on the department’s Queensland Science and Innovation Champion Hall of Fame and in 2016 she was named as a Digital Champion by Queensland Government.
Yvette is a twice published author, and is regularly called on as a media commentator and keynote speaker, facilitator and MC for events all over Asia Pacific. Most recently she has been presenting a new show called Young Entrepreneurs which can be viewed on BRiN, the world’s first business advisor in your pocket, which already has over 9,000 downloads from 74 countries.
Yvette will share the exact techniques she has used with much success for her own companies.REGISTER NOW
Please note: Recordings of this content will be made available post event for just $25. Access to this content will be made available free to program participants.
Cancellation Policy: Should you register and be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. Please provide your log in details to them as we are unable to do this for you.REGISTER NOW