Come along to this half day workshop and learn about getting banking, selling and accounting online and improve your businesses productivity and profitability! Learn:
- How to get started with banking online
- What POS (point of sale) solutions are out there and what you should look for when selecting one for your business
- What ecommerce solutions are out there and what you should look for when selecting one for your business
- Payment gateways and what you need to know – Paypal, Eway, Stripe and more.
- What cloud based accounting solutions are out there and what you should look for when selecting one for your business
- Things to consider when getting established with cloud based accounting
- Efficiencies to be had if you are already doing cloud based accounting
- What cloud based payroll options are out there and what you should look for when selecting one for your business
- The possibilities of achieving efficiencies in terms of integrating and syncing your accounts from point of sale to your accounts system, and from your website to your accounts system to save you hours on data entry!
- Apps and tools which can help you keep a track of your finances online
- And much more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND PREREQUISITES
- People who are not already doing banking online
- People who are not already doing their accounting online
- People who are not already doing their payroll online
- People who are doing banking online but who are open to knowing how they could achieve efficiencies
- People who are already doing their accounting online but who are open to knowing how they could achieve efficiencies
- People who are already doing their payroll online but who are open to knowing how they could achieve efficiencies
- People who are not yet selling online
- People who are selling online but would be open to methods to save on fees and increase productivity
- People who are interested in gaining overall efficiencies around their online activities
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A dynamic and interactive half day workshop
- A workbook – work on it live at the workshop and take it home with you
- Coffee & tea on arrival + morning tea
- An informative event full of practical advice from someone who knows what they are talking about
- The opportunity to network with other local businesses
The opportunity talk to the speaker before the event, in the break and afterwards!
Inspiration, information and innovative techniques to take home and try too
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
TBC – Local Business Banker
TBC – Local Small Business Accountant
Facilitator – Yvette Adams
Yvette Adams is a serial entrepreneur having started six businesses from scratch, the first a newspaper when she was just 17, and 2 of which she has since sold.
She is the founder and co-owner of The Creative Collective, a digital marketing agency; the founder and owner of spin off company The Training Collective, a digital skills training organisation and awardshub.com, an online portal for business owners wanting to find business awards they may be able to enter, and to gain assistance in the preparation of their submissions.
She won the ICT Woman of the Year at the iAwards in 2013 and the Commonwealth Bank Business Owner category at the Telstra Business Womens in Queensland in 2010.
In 2015 she was recognised for making a significant contribution to science and innovation in Queensland and included on the department’s Queensland Science and Innovation Champion Hall of Fame and in 2016 she was named as a Digital Champion by Queensland Government.
Yvette is a twice published author, and is regularly called on as a media commentator and keynote speaker, facilitator and MC for events all over Asia Pacific. Most recently she has been presenting a new show called Young Entrepreneurs which can be viewed on BRiN, the world’s first business advisor in your pocket, which already has over 9,000 downloads from 74 countries.
Yvette will share the exact techniques she has used with much success for her own companies for storage and back ups, communication and collaboration.REGISTER NOW
Please note: At these interactive workshops we encourage you to bring your own laptop (not iPad or tablet) should you wish to try out technologies or techniques you are introduced to live on the day. You will have the opportunity to network with others, so bring business cards!
Cancellation Policy: Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. An admin fee will apply for missed trainings. Regrettably no refunds can be made except if the event minimum numbers are not reached.
Please Note: This workshop requires a minimum of 5 attendees to go ahead – if the minimum attendee number is not reached, a full refund or credit of the training fee paid, will be given to attendees who have already paid. Accommodation and travel is booked at the risk of the attendee.
SMILE! Your attendance at events may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used on our websites, publications, social media or by other media and marketing channels. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.REGISTER NOW