Come along to this half day workshop and learn about online procedures, systems and automations and how they can improve your businesses productivity and profitability! Learn:
- Online procedures & systems – the importance of documenting your operations + systems – what a company wiki is, how you can use Google sites, Google Docs & more
- Streamlining and automating business operations online – An introduction to add-ons, online ecosystems, data automations, apis and more
- What automation is and why you should take a look at it
- Automation Systems out there – what is worth taking a look at
- Who uses it and who does it well
- The differences between automations and triggers highlight two different aspects of your support workflow: time and action.
How to find more cool software to plug into your business, how to evaluate, implement and monitor performance
- And much more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND PREREQUISITES
- People who are not already documenting their business procedures or saving them online
- People who are documenting their business procedures and saving them online but who would like some guidance on how they could be improving their approach to this
- People who are not already using automations in their business
- People who are using automations but who would like to use them more or on a bigger scale
- People who are interested in gaining overall efficiencies around their online activities
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A dynamic and interactive half day workshop
- A workbook – work on it live at the workshop and take it home with you
- Coffee & tea on arrival + morning tea
- An informative event full of practical advice from someone who knows what they are talking about
- The opportunity to network with other local businesses
The opportunity talk to the speaker before the event, in the break and afterwards!
Inspiration, information and innovative techniques to take home and try too
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Ryan is the Senior Community Affairs Manager for Queensland, New South Wales and ACT with nbn. As well as facilitating the physical rollout of the nbn™ network with Councils, his role is to assist key stakeholders to fully understand the nbn™ and the benefits and opportunities it brings to communities. Ryan has held community engagement roles with a diverse range of organisations including State and Federal Government, Cancer Council Queensland and the Japanese Board of Education. Ryan will cover the morning session about how to connect to faster internet, choosing an ISP and being safe online.
Yvette Adams is a serial entrepreneur having started six businesses from scratch, the first a newspaper when she was just 17, and 2 of which she has since sold.
She is the founder and co-owner of The Creative Collective, a digital marketing agency; the founder and owner of spin off company The Training Collective, a digital skills training organisation and awardshub.com, an online portal for business owners wanting to find business awards they may be able to enter, and to gain assistance in the preparation of their submissions.
She won the ICT Woman of the Year at the iAwards in 2013 and the Commonwealth Bank Business Owner category at the Telstra Business Womens in Queensland in 2010.
In 2015 she was recognised for making a significant contribution to science and innovation in Queensland and included on the department’s Queensland Science and Innovation Champion Hall of Fame and in 2016 she was named as a Digital Champion by Queensland Government.
Yvette is a twice published author, and is regularly called on as a media commentator and keynote speaker, facilitator and MC for events all over Asia Pacific. Most recently she has been presenting a new show called Young Entrepreneurs which can be viewed on BRiN, the world’s first business advisor in your pocket, which already has over 9,000 downloads from 74 countries.
Yvette will share the exact techniques she has used with much success for her own companies for storage and back ups, communication and collaboration.REGISTER NOW
Please note: At these interactive workshops we encourage you to bring your own laptop (not iPad or tablet) should you wish to try out technologies or techniques you are introduced to live on the day. You will have the opportunity to network with others, so bring business cards!
Cancellation Policy: Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. An admin fee will apply for missed trainings. Regrettably no refunds can be made except if the event minimum numbers are not reached.
Please Note: This workshop requires a minimum of 5 attendees to go ahead – if the minimum attendee number is not reached, a full refund or credit of the training fee paid, will be given to attendees who have already paid. Accommodation and travel is booked at the risk of the attendee.
SMILE! Your attendance at events may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used on our websites, publications, social media or by other media and marketing channels. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.REGISTER NOW