Come along to this half day workshop and learn about online procedures, systems and automations and how they can improve your businesses productivity and profitability! Learn:
- Online procedures & systems – the importance of documenting your operations + systems – what a company wiki is, how you can use Google sites, Google Docs & more
- Streamlining and automating business operations online – An introduction to add-ons, online ecosystems, data automations, apis and more
- What automation is and why you should take a look at it
- Automation Systems out there – what is worth taking a look at
- Who uses it and who does it well
- The differences between automations and triggers highlight two different aspects of your support workflow: time and action.
How to improve your customer’s experience with your company through the use of online systems such as PBX phone systems, CRMs, live chat and more
- How to map your customer journeys / life cycles
- What is a CRM and why every company needs one
- What your options are for CRM systems, online phone systems and other customer experience platforms
- How you can integrate customer experience systems
- Customer satisfaction systems you could be using in your business
- And much more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND PREREQUISITES
- People who are not already documenting their business procedures or saving them online
- People who are documenting their business procedures and saving them online but who would like some guidance on how they could be improving their approach to this
- People who are not already using automations in their business
- People who are using automations but who would like to use them more or on a bigger scale
- People who are interested in gaining overall efficiencies around their online activities
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A dynamic and interactive half day workshop
- A workbook – work on it live at the workshop and take it home with you
- Coffee & tea on arrival + morning tea
- An informative event full of practical advice from someone who knows what they are talking about
- The opportunity to network with other local businesses
The opportunity talk to the speaker before the event, in the break and afterwards!
Inspiration, information and innovative techniques to take home and try too
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
PRESENTER – ANDREW MARKS
Andrew Marks is a self-confessed nerd. He’s been working online almost since before there was an online, and with almost 20 years on web development and online marketing experience, he is a wealth of knowledge and experience. When he isn’t training, Andrew works as a freelance developer, helping small business get online, and designing custom solutions for the big end of town.
What makes Andrew such a popular presenter is his ability to explain otherwise complex internet concepts in layman’s terms. Participants in his workshops and webinars always leave inspired by the new skills they’ve learned. Andrew grew up in the outback and has lived all over Queensland, only to settle in the Brisbane CBD. He recently moved out to the northern suburbs where he lives with his girlfriend Emma and his two Labradors, Molly and Dudley.
PRESENTER – ODETTE WINNINGTON
Odette has over 15 years experience in Business Management and Event Management where she has worked in a broad range of industries including banking, not-for-profit and retail. Her most recent role was the senior Event Manager for the Sunshine Coast’s signature Christmas Carol Event, Carols on Kings Beach and Carols at Cotton Tree. These events are much loved and anticipated by the local community and expect in excess of 12000 people in attendance.
Odette is currently in her final year of a Bachelor of Business at the University of the Sunshine Coast where she is majoring in Marketing and Human Resource Management. Odette also has a Diploma of Events.
Her love for all things social media and background in event management and HR, saw her snapped up by The Training Collective as a trainer/consultant and by their sister company The Creative Collective as a social media manager.
Please note: At these interactive workshops we encourage you to bring your own laptop (not iPad or tablet) should you wish to try out technologies or techniques you are introduced to live on the day. You will have the opportunity to network with others, so bring business cards!
Cancellation Policy: Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. An admin fee will apply for missed trainings. Regrettably no refunds can be made except if the event minimum numbers are not reached.
Please Note: This workshop requires a minimum of 5 attendees to go ahead – if the minimum attendee number is not reached, a full refund or credit of the training fee paid, will be given to attendees who have already paid. Accommodation and travel is booked at the risk of the attendee.
SMILE! Your attendance at events may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used on our websites, publications, social media or by other media and marketing channels. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.REGISTER NOW