Come along to this half day workshop and learn about open data, data analytics & reporting and how it can improve your businesses productivity and profitability! Learn:
- What data is and why you might like to track and analyse it
- How to identify your businesses KPIs (key performance indicators) and track them
- What dashboard software is out there and how to select one to monitor your business performance
- What open data is and how you can use it in your business
- What data analytics software exists
How to find more cool software to plug into your business, how to evaluate, implement and monitor performance
- And much more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND PREREQUISITES
- People who have not already identified their KPIs (key performance indicators)
- People who have identified their KPIs (key performance indicators) but who aren’t reporting on them on a consistent basis
- People who do not have any dashboard monitoring of their business KPIs
- People who have dashboard monitoring of their business KPIs, but who don’t check it regularly or know what they should be looking for
- People who do not know what open data is
- People who know what open data is, but not how it could be applicable to their business
- People who are interested in gaining overall efficiencies around their business activities
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A dynamic and interactive half day workshop
- A workbook – work on it live at the workshop and take it home with you
- Coffee & tea on arrival + morning tea
- An informative event full of practical advice from someone who knows what they are talking about
- The opportunity to network with other local businesses
The opportunity talk to the speaker before the event, in the break and afterwards!
Inspiration, information and innovative techniques to take home and try too
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Yvette Adams is a serial entrepreneur having started six businesses from scratch, the first a newspaper when she was just 17, and 2 of which she has since sold.
She is the founder and co-owner of The Creative Collective, a digital marketing agency; the founder and owner of spin off company The Training Collective, a digital skills training organisation and awardshub.com, an online portal for business owners wanting to find business awards they may be able to enter, and to gain assistance in the preparation of their submissions.
She won the ICT Woman of the Year at the iAwards in 2013 and the Commonwealth Bank Business Owner category at the Telstra Business Womens in Queensland in 2010.
In 2015 she was recognised for making a significant contribution to science and innovation in Queensland and included on the department’s Queensland Science and Innovation Champion Hall of Fame and in 2016 she was named as a Digital Champion by Queensland Government.
Yvette is a twice published author, and is regularly called on as a media commentator and keynote speaker, facilitator and MC for events all over Asia Pacific. Most recently she has been presenting a new show called Young Entrepreneurs which can be viewed on BRiN, the world’s first business advisor in your pocket, which already has over 9,000 downloads from 74 countries.
Yvette will share the exact techniques she has used with much success for her own companies for storage and back ups, communication and collaboration.REGISTER NOW
Johannes has been in digital advertising since 2009 and a Google certified partner since 2012 and all of this has involved analysing data and reporting.
Johannes first started running Adwords and Facebook campaigns when working for a non profit in Townsville. Within in a year he managed to quadruple their leads, without increasing the advertising budget.
Since coming to the Sunshine Coast in 2012, he’s worked on over 100 Adwords and Facebook Accounts managing ad spends from $500-$20000 per month ranging from local plumbers or dentist, to national and international companies. He’s worked with real estate, automotive, technology, SAAS and ecommerce clients.
Johannes was also part of a winning team as part of a local and national GovHack event, an international hackathon that brings more than 1800 people together to innovate, collaborate and apply their creative skills to open government data.REGISTER NOW
Please note: At these interactive workshops we encourage you to bring your own laptop (not iPad or tablet) should you wish to try out technologies or techniques you are introduced to live on the day. You will have the opportunity to network with others, so bring business cards!
Cancellation Policy: Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. An admin fee will apply for missed trainings. Regrettably no refunds can be made except if the event minimum numbers are not reached.
Please Note: This workshop requires a minimum of 5 attendees to go ahead – if the minimum attendee number is not reached, a full refund or credit of the training fee paid, will be given to attendees who have already paid. Accommodation and travel is booked at the risk of the attendee.
SMILE! Your attendance at events may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used on our websites, publications, social media or by other media and marketing channels. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.REGISTER NOW